The Kreativ Blogger Award
I feel honored to have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Follow the Wind. I have learned that you can receive an award more than once so I accept this joyfully. I must mention that Follow the Wind is a fascinating young woman, independent thinker with deep wisdom, beauty and inspiration. She will be a remarkable woman to follow.
It makes me smile deeply and have the delight of selecting bloggers to award with this same honor. In addition the Award asks that we share 10 (useless) facts about ourselves. I can do that!
Here we go…
10 Useless Facts about Me,
- I love animals, used to enjoy horseback riding and have a cat that I “talk” to. Yes, of course he answers.
- That’s right, I turned 60 this past year! Feels great.
- I once lived in a storybook barn above three happy horses that I helped to take care of.
- I have a very highly developed sense of smell.
- When I was 12 I was a “Snowflake” with the Leningrad Kirov Ballet in its production of, hmm was it “Sleeping Beauty” at the Old Met.
- No, I did not melt under pressure. All the American children rummaged through the Kirov Stars foreign-made used Toe Shoes.
- I wrote a book about my life story at 35, thinking I had really lived. It was refused. The publisher was so right. He said, “come back when you have Really Lived Your Life!”.
- Later in life, I was taught a few essentials by a former member of the military special forces before going into Bosnia during the Balkan War.
- Before that I had a friend in “Society” who demonstrated the images of class, manner, dress, excess and how to get in and out of a limousine but I understand that times have changed and it seems alright to “dive” these days. I am not going to dive. Not even into a car. Or a Military tank. I will lower myself or enter and swirl. Enter and Swirl!
- I enjoy a very simple life, and choose happiness with what is before me. I have very few possessions. I am free.
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for.
I nominate these blogs for the Kreativ Blog Award. They have earned this prize for general excellence; for creativity and because they are memorable. I honor their contribution!
The Awards go to:
I encourage you to visit each of these special sites, if you know them- go back! The latest is very special.