I am thrilled to have been nominated by Keltrustnoone. Special thanks to Kel for nominating me and for having a special blog perfect to win this great award!
The Versatile Blogger Award is wonderful, gracious and gracious; we nominate fifteen new nominees and answer questions too! Again thank you http://keltrustnoones.wordpress.com! I love your unique, intelligent, artistic and gifted blog.
Okay on to the rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about me?
1) I live close to Washington DC. I can feel waves of buzzing clouds incoming and out like helicopters carrying worldly weights overhead. I lived in NYC, mostly and didn’t feel this “dome” of energy. I had to learn to get used to it after moving here!
2) I love nature, wide expanses of open land, mountains, ocean, everything in bloom, the smell of lilac, magnolia, and a deep lush rose.
3) I grew up in New Orleans, the most colorful, fascinating city, we thought Y’all should come down to the French Quarter for the French Pastry and coffee. Then explore the artists set up around the park.
4) From my youth, I trained for a career as a classical ballet dancer and enjoyed a professional career until late 20’s.
5) I love writing and creating so much, I would publish daily but I think that it might trouble the subscribers! I try to find corners of my blog that I can write in that don’t publish to subscription just so that I can satisfy this passion!
6) I value living “truthfully”, finding authenticity first in myself, then being in tune with the presence of its purity in life’s moments. That is easy to say, difficult to do.
7) There is no moment that I would not surrender everything to experience the deepest merge and emergence with God, This Depth of Loving and Love and Awakening to our Essence in His Heart.
╰☆╮Now, my nominations (so far) are╰☆╮
Kerstenbeckphotoart a remarkable photographic journey
Angela Jane Grace Blog stirring blog and a most talented poet
Source of Inspiration beautiful prayer and inspiration; “All is One”
Jessie Jeanine with purpose, passion; Jessie is a Christian voice for survivors of abuse and a voice for victims. Her spirit and commitment is an inspiration.
Warrior Poet Wisdom Inspires readers for peaceful heart and warrior spirit.
AJ Poetry an endearing, talented poet, unique and special
poetry with purpose
Smiled Soul inspiration, writings, serenity; all from where the soul speaks
Evocative EmbraceFlannery O’Conner, “I write to discover what I Know.”
Lady Blue Rosea new blog, inspirational, beautiful poetry
Unwritten Truth “with a hidden face I unveil my heart and share my silence.”
The Wit Continuum “eclecticism in action”, diverse, fascinating blog.
I salute each of you. I hope everyone enjoys your impressive work. Let’s all join in enjoying the spirit of community in this wonderful season. Each heart is beautiful, when shared! Love to all,